A Quick Overview
- Date: April 22, 2017
- Distances: 5k, 10k and half-marathon
- Start and finish: The Ft. Worth Stockyards
- Start times: 6:30 a.m. half-marathon,
7 a.m. 5k, 7:15 a.m. 10k
- Average Temperature: 53°F—76°F
- Course Map: View here
- a fully connected race experience
- unique finisher medal
- coupons and discounts from sponsors
- access to Welcome Home event for you and your supporters
- live music, entertainment, food and beverages after the event
Once you’ve registered…
Plug in early to the Message Marathon Series and join us for connected runs! We’re here to help you #neverrunalone.
The Connected Pre-Race Experience will include:
- Weekly email reminders for mileage, training tips, and great promotions from our sponsors
- Access to Connected Runs from Motigo Friday, Saturday and Sundays
- Entry into a drawing for running gear from our sponsors with each Connected Run
And more! We can’t wait for you to join us for the First Fully Connected Race April 22, 2017.
Our race is not meant to be run alone. Our community, our families, our friends and our fellow racers are there as we begin to run and as we push through the barriers. We’ll connect you to them during the race and at the finish line with a Welcome Home experience unlike any other.
The expo, packet pick-up and start and finish line are all in the same location—Rodeo Plaza in the Historic Stockyards.
Packet pickup will be at the Health and Fitness Expo from 11:30 a.m.-7 p.m. Friday, April 21 and from 5 a.m.-6 a.m. Saturday, April 22.
5k map, 10k map, half marathon map detail
- Parking: On Friday, April 21st until 5:00pm, free parking available at Cooper’s BBQ (301 Stockyards Blvd. Fort Worth, TX 76164). You can also park in the lot next to Billy Bob’s for $7. Please bring exact change.
On Saturday, April 22nd all surrounding lots will be $5-$7. Please bring exact change.Please note the intersection of N. Main and E. Exchange will be closed temporarily for the start of each race. Police will let cars through in between breaks of runners.
- Course Maps
- Google map of the starting point
- Motigo: Download the app and get connected!
- Race results
- Photos: All photos are available here. Register early to receive notification as soon as yours are ready!
- Staying in Community: We’d love to stay connected to you! Join our community and receive updates on the Message Marathon Fort Worth 2018 directly, or follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
At a Message Marathon Series event, your spectators have a role. Find out more»